Die casting die, mechanical product, as a special industry, as a special mechanical industry, can not be like other mechanical industries and mechanical products, the research and development of mechanical products and the production of parts or mechanical product design theory design itself to basically ensure the realization of the required function and use requirements, that is to say, for most other mechanical products, If the whole processing can be completed or the design accuracy and requirements can be achieved as much as possible, there will be no big deviation between the final product and the original design purpose, that is to say, the perfect product can be produced only when the perfect design under the processing conditions is guaranteed.
So mold designer is very popular in the mechanical manufacturing industry, so what knowledge does mold design need to learn?
1. Mechanical drawing
Mechanical drawing is the most basic and must be mastered. The mold drawing method of related specialty is relatively easy. If you are new to mechanical drawing, you need to buy a special book to study. Basically, if you master projection method, you can learn more than half of it. It's easier for people with solid strength to learn.
2. Mechanical design foundation is a professional basic course to cultivate students' mechanical design ability.
3. Processing technology: the mold designer should consider the impact of some external processing processes on the design, mainly including: various heat treatment, electroplating, sandblasting, sunburn, nitriding, surface high frequency wave, etc. This ability is very important.
Mold design to understand the processing process, in fact, as long as you know the principle of technology, scope of work, way, accuracy, time, cost, effect, etc., you do not need to do it yourself. Of course, it's better to do it yourself and understand it better, but it's not necessary. For example, in heat treatment, we only need to know the result, effect, cost and time. How to do it can be ignored.
4. NC programming and machining: enable students to understand NC programming methods, be familiar with NC programming instructions, carry out necessary process analysis and track calculation for the mechanical parts to be programmed, and complete the manual programming, machine operation and machining of parts processing.
5. Mold structure: the core of this thing is mold structure, and the rest are auxiliary. It's necessary to master relevant information. It's natural to absorb more knowledge actively and have a much greater chance of getting a higher position.
6. Software skills; learning software should be done step by step, first of all, the simplest and most basic CAD. This is necessary. Although many companies are turning to full 3D, the classic drawing software CAD is not out of date. For the study of this software, I want to emphasize the use of shortcut keys. The basic principle of using shortcut keys is to increase the speed of command input. All the commands are at hand. Just draw some basic pictures.
The above is a detailed introduction to the technical requirements of Shandong mold designer. For more information, please click http://www.bghkca.buzz